LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 Overview:
The LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 is the low-end member of the new L II series. It has a 3.2-inch QVGA display, 1GHz processor, 3MP camera and is powered by a 1,540 mAh battery.
LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 Sim Unlocking :
Unlock Virgin Australia LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory reset/ Hard Reset LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435:
How to Reset LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, use the Power key.
- The hold down the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm processby choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
How to Update LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 to Latest Firmware:
- On the computer, launch LGMobile Support Tool.
- Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable.
- You’ll be prompted if an update is available. Click Start Updating.
- Read the warning and click Yes.
- The update process will now begin.
- The software will be downloaded to the computer.
- Wait while the software is installed on the phone.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable from the phone during this process.
- The update is complete. Click Exit and Disconnect the phone.