Zoomer Wireless Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
The Galaxy S5 New Edition (SM-G903) runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, and features a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, a 64-bit 1.6GHz Exynos 7580 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a 16-megapixel primary camera with 4K video recording, a 5-megapixel secondary camera, a fingerprint sensor, a heart-rate monitor, 4G LTE connectivity, and a 2,800 mAh battery.
The device is claimed to be resistant to water and dust, but there isn’t a protective flap on the microUSB port as per the images. We wonder whether Samsung has used a technology similar to Sony as the Xperia Z5 lacks a protective flap for its microUSB port and the headphone jack. The device is available in three colors – Copper Gold, Charcoal Black and Titanium Grey.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you CanadaGSM is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Zoomer Wireless Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Zoomer Wireless Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using CanadaGSM
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, CanadaGSM guarantees your money back.