ZTE Grand Memo II LTE Overview:
ZTE took the wraps off of the Grand Memo II LTE at MWC 2014. This is the company’s latest ultra large (and also ultra slim) Android smartphone, coming as a successor to last year’s 5.7-inch Grand Memo. With a 6-inch IPS HD (720 x 1280) screen that covers 80% of its front, the Grand Memo II LTE is sure to make an impression on pretty much anyone interested in huge handsets. The new device has a “textured back”, measures 161.5 x 83 x 7.2mm, and will run Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. ZTE customized the Grand Memo II LTE with a new MiFavor 2.3 UI, which reportedly “enriches the user experience, making the handset more natural for human use.” Other features: 13MP BSI rear camera with Flash, 5MP front-facing camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
A big phone needs big power and ZTE has equipped the Grand Memo 2 relatively well, but the 1.2GHz quad-core processor is a little disappointing. You also get 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD slot and a sizable 3200mAh battery ZTE claims will last for 15 days in standby.
Battery life may actually be alright on the Grand Memo 2 as it’s not rocking a full HD display. Instead you’ve got to make do with a 1280 x 720 resolution, which doesn’t look particularly amazing stretched over such a large area.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your ZTE Grand Memo II LTE with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
ZTE Grand Memo II LTE Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your ZTE Grand Memo II LTE :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of ZTE Grand Memo II LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your ZTE Grand Memo II LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.