ZTE Grand S Flex Overview:
ZTE Grand S Flex is a Android Smartphone running Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) and features Dual-core 1.2 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon processor. It has a 5.0 inches (720 x 1280 pixels, 294 ppi) display, and is powered by its 2300 mAh Li-Ion Battery. In terms of storage it has 16 GB, 1 GB RAM and storage is not expandable. It also has a 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels primary camera with LED flash and a secondary 1 MP camera for video-calls. It was announced in November 2013 and is now available. It also has GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G as well as microUSB v2.0 connectivity.
The ZTE Grand S Flex is a mid-range smartphone with Android 4.1, 5” 720p display, 1.2 GHz dual core Snapdragon processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, 8 MP rear camera and a 1 MP front cam.
ZTE Grand S Flex comes with Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Dual-core 1.2 GHz Processor, IPS LCD capacitive 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches touchscreen, 16M colors, 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, with Geo-tagging Features back and 1MP front Camera, wifi, gps and 3g samartphone by ZTE
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your ZTE Grand S Flex with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
ZTE Grand S Flex Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your ZTE Grand S Flex :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of ZTE Grand S Flex will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your ZTE Grand S Flex by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.