ZTE Grand S II Overview:
ZTE Grand S II comes with Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), IGZO capacitive 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.5 inches touchscreen, 16M colors, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Chipset and Adreno 330 GPU, 16 GB Storage, 2 GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB, 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection Features back and 2 PM front Camera, 16 internal Storage, 2 GB RAM, Wi Fi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE Smartphone by ZTE.
ZTE Grand S II is a Android Phablet running Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) and features Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. It has a 5.5 inches (1080 x 1920 pixels, 401 ppi) display, and is powered by its 3000 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion Battery. In terms of storage it has 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM and storage is expandable via microSD, up to 32 GB. It also has a 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels primary camera with LED flash and a secondary 2 MP, 1080p@30fps camera for video-calls. It was announced in January 2013 and is not yet available. It also has NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi as well as microUSB v2.0 connectivity.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your ZTE Grand S II with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
ZTE Grand S II Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your ZTE Grand S II :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of ZTE Grand S II will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your ZTE Grand S II by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.