ZTE Z667 GoPhone Overview:
The ZTE Z667 sports 3.5-inch display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM and 4GB expandable internal memory. The phone also has 2-megapixels rear snapper, 1500 mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0 and runs Android 4.4.2.
ZTE Z667 GoPhone sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell ZTE Z667 GoPhone to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
ZTE Z667 GoPhone Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset ZTE Z667 GoPhone :
How to Reset ZTE Z667 GoPhone Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Perform a Master Reset with the ZTE Z667:
A master reset reverts the device back to factory settings. It will permanently erase all personal data, preferences, settings and content such as pictures, ringtones and apps that are saved to the device. Data stored to an SD card will not be erased unless otherwise selected. It is recommended that you save (backup) important data to your SIM, SD card, or a computer before proceeding.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key and then select System settings.
- Scroll to and tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Reset to factory.
NOTE: Check “Back up my data” if you would like to “Back up accounts” and/or “Automatically restore” applications.
- Tap Reset phone.
NOTE: Tap to check Erase SD card to remove all data on the MicroSD card.
If security is enabled, enter your unlock PIN, password, pattern, or face unlock.
- Tap Erase everything.
Alternate Master Reset Method
- When powered off, press and hold the Power + Volume up keys.
- Release keys when “Android system recovery” screen appears.
- Press the Volume down key until “wipe data/factory reset” is highlighted, and then press the Power key.
- Press the Volume down key until “Yes – delete all user data” is highlighted, and then press the Power key.
- Press the Power key to reboot the device.
How to Update ZTE Z667 to latest Firmware:
Before Upgrade the handset:
1) Make sure your phone has enough battery on it: at least 40% left
2) Make sure your micro SD card in your phone ( it comes with the ScoreM)
3) Make sure you’ve downloaded the SD card upgrade package from the internet to your computer