The Moto E continues on the design legacy of the Moto X and Moto G, with a similar slightly chubby, curvy form with a dimple on the back. The handset comes with a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (qHD). This might sound low on paper, but on this small screen, it works out to the very sharp pixel density of 256ppi. Best of all, the Moto E runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. The little new Moto features a Snapdragon 200 system chip with 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A7-based processor and an Adreno 302 GPU. There’s 1GB of RAM, and a scarce 4GB of internal storage (only 2.2GB available to end users!) that you can, luckily, expand via microSD cards. It’s also got a 5-megapixel camera (no flash in sight) capable of recording videos with 480 x 854-pixel resolution at 30 frames per second.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Virgin, Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Virgin Mobile, Virgin Mobile
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Virgin Mobile Moto E Styx with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Virgin Mobile Moto E Styx Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Virgin Mobile Moto E Styx :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Virgin Mobile Moto E Styx will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Virgin Mobile Moto E Styx by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.