Huawei Ascend Y336 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock WIND Canada Huawei Ascend Y336 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
http://Unlock.CanadaGSM.ca/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Huawei Ascend Y336 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y336:
How to Reset Huawei Ascend Y336 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Turn off your Android Huawei Y3C / Y336 phone or pull out battery and reinsert is after a fews seconds.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
- Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
- Select with power.
- Scroll down to Yes – delete all user data. Press power to conﬁrm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now. After data wipe has completed you are done. Reset Huawei Y336 done.
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu- Tap Backup & Reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Restoring your phone to the factory settings erases all your personal data from phone storage, including information about your accounts, your system and application settings, and downloaded applications. Back up important data on your phone before you restore factory settings.
- On the home screen, touch .
- Under All, touch Backup & reset.
- Touch Factory data reset > Reset phone. The phone will restore its factory settings and restart.
How to Update Huawei Ascend Y336 to latest Firmware:
How to update Huawei ” Phone model ” with HiSuite:
- Download and install HiSuite from huwaei website
- Connect your phone to your computer with a micro usb cable. (comes bundled with your phone )
- Start HiSuiteon your Pc or mac.
- Once HiSuite connects to your phone it will automatically check for the latest Android Os version for your phone.
- If nothing happens : Pull down the notification area on your phone. If you can see that it says connected as a camera, press that area to change your USB options. Pick the connect as Media device.
Firmware Upgrade Huawei Y336:
Power off your phone. Copy the dload/ in the root directory of the microSD card. Insert it. Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER Key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode. After the progress bar stop, the phone will restart.