ZTE Fanfare Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Cricket Wireless ZTE Fanfare to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
ZTE Fanfare Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset ZTE Fanfare :
How to Reset ZTE Fanfare Pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- At first hold down the Power key to turn off the mobile phone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android image on the screen.
- Afterwards press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
How to Update ZTE Fanfare to latest Firmware:
Before Upgrade The Handset:
1) Make sure your phone has enough battery on it: at least 40% left
2) Make sure your micro SD card in your phone ( it comes with the ScoreM)
3) Make sure you’ve downloaded the SD card upgrade package from the internet to your computer