Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Overview:
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 truly deserves its name for its among the largest handsets to ever see the light of day. With its 6.3-inch display panel, it overshadows even behemoths like the Samsung Galaxy Note II, LG Optimus G Pro, and the likes. Yet under its hood beats the heart of a mid-range device. Its screen, despite its massive proportions, has an okay resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. And no, it isn’t of the AMOLED kind – we’re dealing with an LCD panel here. Providing processing power is a dual-core 1.7GHz processor of make and model that are yet to be announced. The chip is paired with note one, not two, not three, but… 1.5GB of RAM for smooth multitasking performance. With an 8-megapixel camera on its back, the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 should be a decent snapper given the right circumstances, while that 1.9MP front-facing cam will come in handy when you’re in the mood for a video chat. There’s also 8 or 16 gigs of on-board storage, which can be expanded with the use of a microSD card. A cool perk that you won’t see on many smartphones is the IR blaster, which allows one to control TVs and other electronics straight from their Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. There’s also support for LTE network connectivity at up to 100Mbps on the downlink. All of that, including the phone’s massive 3,200mAh battery, is enclosed in a body that’s only 8 millimeters thick. The device, however, is quite heavy tipping the scales at 199 grams. Andorid 4.2 Jelly Bean – the most recent version of the platform, will come loaded on the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 out of the box.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Koodo, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Koodo Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Koodo Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Koodo Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Koodo Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Koodo Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.