HTC One Max Overview:
The One Max, also known as the T6, is HTC’s debut in the phablet category boasts some serious muscle on paper: a massive 6-inch Super LCD3 display featuring a 1080p resolution will be run by a quad-core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 system-on-a-chip and 2GB of RAM, all of this powered by a 3200mAh battery.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Koodo, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Koodo HTC One Max with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Koodo HTC One Max Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Koodo HTC One Max :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Koodo HTC One Max will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Koodo HTC One Max by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.